Wednesday 17 November 2010

Treatment Post

Treatment Photography


1. Type of production and brief details on Subject/Concept:

In Motion is the subject I have chosen to do for my assignment, my particular concept of motion is movement and lights, blurred images using slow shutter speeds to make images seem like they are moving extremely fast.


2. Facilities: What facilities do you need for this project list all including software and hardware for the whole project

I would need to use either passing cars or the London Eye for my project the only hardware i need to borrow is an acctual camera i have a tripod at home i can use. i also have photoshop if i need to edit the final picture.


3. Finance: If you produced this project outside of the college you need to show how much would it cost to hire the equipment that you intend to use.

i would need to hire a Canon camera for the day/ or weekend - here are the prices:


DailyWeekendWeekly2 Weeks3 WeeksDeposit
£49 (£57)£73 (£86)£146 (£171)£194 (£228)£242 (£284)£500


4. Contributors: Who do you need to help this for you project? This includes talent and crew.

I could travel up there myself but i will probably travel with someone else who wants to take other photos in London.

5. Codes of practice and regulation: What regulations to you need to be aware of. Think about college policy as well as regulatory bodies that you looked at in assignment 2, Worksheet 1.6 Regulation and Safety notes

I will have to make sure that the camera does not become damaged or stolen.
the following regulations apply:

Health and Safety at Work Act (1974)
Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 
Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (1998)


6. Presentation: How will you present the pictures? Will you include a soundtrack, think about copy write issues etc.


i will probably present the photos i have taken for my project by using my blog and talking about what they are/mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment